Matcha raspberry yogurt bars
100g oat flakes
250g Greek yogurt
3-4 measuring spoons of pure matcha
150g raspberries (pureed)
1. Mix the melted butter, sugar, oats and flour in a bowl.
2. Spread more than half of the mixture into a baking tray lined with baking paper and press it evenly to the bottom of the tin.
3. In a separate bowl, combine Greek yogurt, sifted matcha powder and sugar.
4. Pour the yogurt mixture over the oatmeal mixture and distribute evenly.
5. Add the pureed raspberries on top.
6. Sprinkle with remaining oatmeal mixture.
7. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 180°C.
8. Allow to cool completely and cut into pieces.