4 scoops of matcha
1 tbsp salt
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 egg yolk
1. Mix milk, sugar and yeast. Put aside.
2. Sift flour, matcha and salt into a large bowl.
3. Add the yeast mixture to the dry mixture as soon as it forms bubbles.
4. Melt the butter, add it and start kneading.
5. Knead until a smooth ball forms.
6. Place in a greased bowl and cover with cling film or a damp towel and let rest for 1 hour or until doubled in size. Oven Preheat oven to 180℃ .
7. Pat the dough to release the gas.
8. Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces and roll into threads.
9. Braid two threads into a braid and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
10. Let rest for 20 minutes
11. Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with black sesame seeds if desired.
12. Bake at 180℃ for 25 minutes.
13. Remove from the oven and enjoy warm or let cool. Spread with butter, Nutella or jam.