Ingredients: (for an approximately 15cm inch cast iron pan)
1 tablespoon sugar
2-3 scoops of matcha matcha
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon butter
A pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 220°C.
2. Put all ingredients in a bowl and stir.
3. Strain the mixture through a sieve to remove any lumps.
4. Heat the cast iron skillet and add butter.
5. Pour the mixture into the hot pan.
6. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 220 °C .
7. Garnish with fruit as desired and enjoy. 😋
View this post on Instagram